Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pug abuse

What kind of a monster threatens a woman's sick pug?!

They took my pug and he told me he was taking him to the pound where he would be "put down." I was taken to the J stop headquarters. I wasn't allowed to call a lawyer and I was put in a cell with handcuffs on with two other women who spit on me and hit me in the head, because they weren't in handcuffs and I was crying so much it bothered them. I was given 3 tickets: failure to produce ID, disorderly conduct, and failure to have dog in a container. I have a court date in August. I asked for a pen to write the badge numbers down before I left and they refused to give me a pen and covered up their badges. My pug was returned. They had him behind their desks and were playing with him."


The rest of the story.... Is it wrong that I was more concerned about the fate of the pug? In my defense, the comments feel the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment